This research services is rooted in the study of behavioural change which enable us provide customized research solutions to government and Nonprofit organisations. We employ series of methodologies to obtain information relating to government’s policies and development plans. Hence we are able to help our clients:
- Make informed decisions by providing key stakeholder information & analysis
- Increase customer, staff and stakeholder satisfaction by identifying satisfaction drivers
- Increase the effectiveness of messages, communications and social marketing strategies through the use of advances models and expertise.
- Work in partnership with indigenous communities to facilitate a ongoing dialogue with government.
- Improve stakeholder engagement strategies through the use of innovative on-line communities and face-to-face consultation
- Develop more effective policy/program through needs analysis community consultations and evaluation services.
- Social policies and issues
- Politics and public opinion
- Government and public affairs